My first saltwater tank - Aqueon Frameless Cube Aquarium, 3 Gallon

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I prefer option 2 anyway because it's simpler and if the app isn't working properly, option2 is probably the better choice :)

Here's pics with lights all the way up today. I also just fed them about an hour ago. The toadstool always retracts and sheds after feeding.

20240620_142532.jpg
20240620_142513.jpg
20240620_142521.jpg

Is the water cloudy or is that the pictures?

The colour is definitely an improvement on the earlier ones but they have a little bit too much blue or purple in them. Try reducing them 5% and see if it gets rid of the blue purple tinge.

No, it's not cloudy. And it does look more blue in the picture then it does when looking at it with your eyes.

Just found this video on setting lighting. Nice info.

I saw yesterday that my corals were closing up in the afternoon, while I still had the full spectrum on. I've adjusted a bit so there is less time of full spectrum.

Screenshot_20240622_081305_FluvalSmart.jpg

Scoly lookin' terrible, everything else doing good though. I think it was due to too high of temps during hurricane Beryl. It got up to around 86 degress. It is showing signs of recovering so I'm keeping it in for now.
The toadstood has like 5 heads now. Thinking about getting a larger tank for a while, might get one soon.

20240718_192850.jpg

Live on Twitch.TV a bit ago, light out now. I try and show all the tanks I have and hope to get more cams and automation in the future -->

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back