Betta Took A Turn, Please Look.

I would start right away by giving him a dose of interpet anti finrot and fungus - this sounds the most like what your betta is infected with. I saw a black ghost knife in my lfs 2 weeks ago with fungus growing everywhere and fins ragged and torn to shreds. Went in there today and he look fabulous!

i think he has fin rot
No he never had fin rot, not sure if you read the thread or not? But lorax came up with parasite and I believe this is right, after he died I carefully looked at his fins to find they was no sign of fin rot they where just closed, so give me and many others something to look out for with there own bettas.

I would start right away by giving him a dose of interpet anti finrot and fungus - this sounds the most like what your betta is infected with. I saw a black ghost knife in my lfs 2 weeks ago with fungus growing everywhere and fins ragged and torn to shreds. Went in there today and he look fabulous!

Sorry bubble but you should read the thread, bully died and there has been discussion on what it was, a few people namely lorax came up with parasite and I think that was spot on. :sad:

sorry to hear you lost your little boy. He looked very simular to mine before i lost him, and he went very quickly too, with no idea why. The only thing I could come up with was finrot, or velvet, as his scales changed colour exactly like yours did. god bless

Most reactions

Back