Betta Tattoo

critterena

Reaction score
hello every one.
i am going to be getting a tattoo of a Betta fish. I am really fond of crowntails and halfmoons. I was wondering if any one would post CLEAR pictures of their bettas (doesn't HAVE to be CT or HM but it would be nice) that they wouldn't mind me using to make my tattoo. I would much rather have a tattoo of a fish that i know has a good owner and that I know the owner won't mind me using the pic. The reason I'm not going to use one of my own is that I wouldn't be able to choose and I would feel like it would be cheating on every one just to try to pick one and as i have 25 i don't think i would have enough money to get all of them. :blush:
Also I would prefer a male fish. Thanks.

Here ya go

April42007ShipmentVinita068.jpg

April42007ShipmentVinita077.jpg

April42007ShipmentVinita059.jpg

April42007ShipmentVinita025.jpg

females050.jpg

I love tattoos, have several myself, but no bettas. Hmmm, might be a good idea for my next one!! LOL

Here's 4 of my fish, for ideas:
super delta
aquarius4.jpg

super delta
orangegas2.jpg

Halfmoon
deskbuddy.jpg

halfmoon
apollo5.jpg

If these great pics aren't enough, you could always go onto aquabid and take a look at those pics.
They always have such drool worthy pictures of the bettas for sale.. plus lots with great coloring and finnage.
Like this one... it isn't my fish (lord I wish it was though), but it has got to be one of the prettiest pictures I've seen. The way the fins resemble feathers is beautiful.
fwbettasd1174298274.jpg

Where do you plan on getting the tattoo?
I also have several myself and have been thinking about getting another... never even occured to me to get a betta lol. great idea!

jesus what a lovely betta, :drool: bet its worth a load though. good idea to get a tattoo of something you love and is your passion, than a silly one that means nothing.

betta.jpg

=

bettalines.png

:rolleyes:

p.s; not my picture, no credit taken, however the drawing is mine :)

If you're looking for betta tattoo designs, a good person to contact is Styx. I'm pretty sure she's a member of this board. She is SO talented and really captures the beauty of bettas, right down to the intelligence in their eyes. :) Shoot her a PM! :D

a betta tattoo is a FANTASTIC idea. I have one tattoo right now, but would love to have another...definitely something to consider. If you do get a betta tat you HAVE to post pics!!!! :good:

I have a betta tattoo. :) I got it last summer. But when I posted a picture on here people made comments saying it looked like a goldfish instead of a betta. Mine is cartoony anyway, not realistic.

DSC01418.jpg

Most reactions

Back