Betta Tattoo

I would love a betta tattoo but have never plucked up courage to get one...think I am a bit too old now... :hyper:

I would love a betta tattoo but have never plucked up courage to get one...think I am a bit too old now... :hyper:

Pffttt.. you're never too old to get a tattoo! You just have to make sure that you know exactly what you want and what you're going to be happy with for the rest of your life.

I had a dream about this thread....I was walking along a sea front and went into Boots (chemist) and they were doing tattoos and in the tank next they had loads of red bettas and the chap had just caught them....I dont think I had one...a fish or a tattoo.

i've been pondering getting a betta tatt for a while, but it would have to be JUST right, and i'm really really indecisive. hehe.
my latest ponderings was cherry blossom around my ankle/leg and a betta somehow integrated into that, they have cherry trees at the end of my road that were COVERED in gorgeous blossom, cherry blossom tattoos are the latest in thing...

i have an old tattoo on my hip already, just of stars, it must be nearly 8 years old now and looking a little tatty...i need to get it redone too.

:hyper: imagine all these peeps with tatts. when they are in their 80s the tatts will be all faded and wrinkly :hyper: :hyper:

when we're all old and dribbly, all the old people will be covered in tattoos, and weird piercings, it'll be totally normal in the old peoples home hahaha. i have friends who are positively COATED in tattoos, have even had features in tattoo magazines just about them! one of my friends is 42 now, last year she had the first ever full frontal nude shot in a tattoo magazine, she is covered! has one tattoo going from her shoulder/armpit, to her toes! OUCHIE! and another friend who's whole family are covered in them haha! he has transformers tattoos...

ouch ouch ouch..... :shout: :shout: need to go and get dressed still slobbing around in jim jams... :shifty:

lexington066-1.jpg

lexington058-1.jpg

lexington046.jpg

hes nowhere near as stunning as half the others but hes my boy :blush:

Most reactions

Back