Betta Colours

thanks. he was in a tank with fish that kept biting his fins and i know this is a bad thing for any fish. so i thought, he's red and cute so may as well save him! because there weren't any pink bettas no!
i wanna half-moon blue betta. looks gorgeous! :wub:

thanks. he was in a tank with fish that kept biting his fins and i know this is a bad thing for any fish. so i thought, he's red and cute so may as well save him! because there weren't any pink bettas no!
i wanna half-moon blue betta. looks gorgeous! :wub:
They are gorgeous indeed. ^_^

And that's awesome you saved the poor guy, I'm sure he's super grateful to you! :)

:D ok well my lfs will definatly not have any half-moons or anything like that so is there anywhere i could buy a half-moon off the internet by any chance? thanks x

Other than posible breeders on this board, most of us do our :drool: shopping on AquaBid. You can get a quick link in the pinned topic above. The Bettas are listed in tail type groups.

Sorry, UK

do u have to get lucky to find a pink betta? or can u order them from somewhere?

also didnt know there was a difference between fish shop fish and breeders fish.

where do u find breeders?

See, this is why people are getting fed up with this section and this forum... people do not understand civil debate, nor are they capable off keeping posts on topic.
the irony in this statement is overwhelming on so many different levels :|

pinkdolphin, lovely fish. I'm glad you found one you're happy with. I had the pinkest plakat I've ever seen pop out of a spawn one time. I wanted to breed him but my cousins daughter wanted a pink fish so now he lives in New York and goes by something like "Pink beautiful sky dancer" or something crazy like that. Ooh, Smooch was a stunning pink too. I picked him up at a show once and then he went to live with a member from here. A 'smooch' search will turn up the most stunning pink betta ever.

Off topic:
Hijacking thread: Please don't reply to this post as it should be PM'd!

:yahoo: :friends: :cool: :clap: :clap: :clap: :kana: :hooray:

Betta people Rule!

I'm so proud :D

[Another off subject: probably not strickly a flame (flaming), but it was rude , off topic, not asked for, a hijack, inappropriate.]

Carry on

LMAO!!! :lol:

[/quote]
the irony in this statement is overwhelming on so many different levels :| [/quote]

Lots of that :)

But we are getting so nice, it's getting a little too quiet. I'm thinking of a puffer tank with neons for mates.

[/quote]
pinkdolphin, lovely fish. I'm glad you found one you're happy with. I had the pinkest plakat I've ever seen pop out of a spawn one time. I wanted to breed him but my cousins daughter wanted a pink fish so now he lives in New York and goes by something like "Pink beautiful sky dancer" or something crazy like that. Ooh, Smooch was a stunning pink too. I picked him up at a show once and then he went to live with a member from here. A 'smooch' search will turn up the most stunning pink betta ever.
[/quote]

Search didn't work for me. It never works for me without doing lots of work. :S

OK! Got it!

smooch

ok now im lost. i dont get why this topic is ironic :S
and also, how come most bettas i see are either red or blue? are these the most common colours?
i fancy a short finned betta, dunno scientific name but im sure u kno what i mean :p , but would this fish need a bigger tank than the fancier bettas do?

x

Nope, same size tank as any other tailtype, although they can swim more easily so might appreciate a bit more space. :) And I agree, short-finned bettas (plakats) are definitely awesome! ^_^

The topic wasn't ironic a comment was said to be ironic. Clearly we :wub: the topic. :D

haha i understand it now! i really would like a short finned betta, or what ever the other name is, but half-moons are also loveeerrrrrrrrly! :wub: i want all betta species!! ill wait til summer n see what my lfs has :D

Most reactions

Back