Rom
Rom_Avitar.jpg

Han
Han005.jpg

and

Hia
Hia001.jpg

are all very unique and pretty. :wub:

And if I didn't know better...I would have to say Miles looks like he could be from the same breeder my Kao (passed on) came from. Did you get Miles on Auquabid?
Kao005.jpg

Well Hachi does not have rare colors or patterns but since he is my only betta he is the most rare and striking I own.

closehachi8rc.jpg

hachiattack13tg.jpg

hachirunnin9tm.jpg

:)

Hia RULES. It looks like he's got a betta afro with those fins. :p
It just occurred to me right now what those kind of fish look like - they look like they're afro-adorned, that's it! I always knew it was something but wasn't sure what.

He's large and in charge. I LOVE him.

Everyone else has beautiful bettas, also. I think bettas are, by far, the most beautiful fish on the planet. Even the most boring, drab colored ones are still beautifuller than any other fish, in my opinion. :wub:

My ventral-less guy. He is also the smallest, and most fiesty (he bites my fingers if I stick them in his water)

Attachments

• post_5_1102213440.jpg
    post_5_1102213440.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 40
I only have Jap, but I guess he's pretty common looking. Still, he's mine :)

Attachments

• Jap_2.jpg
    Jap_2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 35
1st is hersey a completely brown betts. He sick now though. Second is blossom my new betta. He has such a unique body and fin shape. He has colors like a flower like violet going into white. And third is Jersey. He has white and pinkish red. Hes like a caloco cat. :D

Attachments

• ballon_not_.JPG
    ballon_not_.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 27
I'd have to say of my 5 Bettas, Merlin and Johnny are my favs, colorwise.

Merlin (I need a before and after, so much of his tail has grown back!!)
merlin3.jpg

Johnny
johnny3.jpg

Most reactions

Back