Betta Coloration

ravekiss

Fish Addict
Reaction score
What are your most striking/ rare color in a betta you currently own? Pictures would be nice too.

Green Moons!! Basically a Green Butterfly, emerald green body with mostly white finnage. I don't have them yet, but I'm getting a pair from BettaTalk this Friday :thumbs:

This is one of my boys, I've never seen a lot of green on a betta before, except him..

This is Zooky
000_68591.jpg

my prettiest colored one is the green female, pic in my sig.

:eek: omg Whiskerz! Zooky is the smecksiness!! I love his shimmery blue/green body... beautiful.

Ravekiss, don't worry, I will post tonnes of pics when my babies arrive. you'll be so sick of me by then ^_~

I had a green betta, he was beautiful!

This is Dennis, he's no longer with us though :(

Attachments

• dennis4_16012005post.jpg
    dennis4_16012005post.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 17
Orchid has to be by far my loveliest boy! I don't have a digital camera. Sorry, all. Orchid is a pale purple with vibrant, orchid colored purple fins, hence the name.

This is my personal favourite of all the bettas i've owned. He's also sadly no longer with us :( I've never seen another betta with quite this colouring!

Arnie:

Attachments

• arnie0909flare5.jpg
    arnie0909flare5.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 34
HI Jessica13
Sorry about your boy..he is gorgeous.

Hi Whiskerz
Zooky is amazing..green is my fav color.

Hi splashluff
Dont you worry...just post post post. I never get tired of seeing pictures of bettas!

aw, Dennis and Arnie were gorgeous!! Arnie's coloring looks so shimmering and viberant :drool: luffely boys!

I forgot to add... one of my *favorite* patterns/coloring is Red Cambodian, and I also loove Marbles! :nod:

Before I met this one, I'd never known they could be quite so...pink. His name was Mystic, and he passed away shortly after spawning (depression, I believe, at being separated from his fry suppressed his immune system, so he caught something and died).

I do have some that are a bit more spectacular, but I don't have photos of them because I JUST acquired my mother's camera and haven't been able to get them to hold still.

Mystic2.jpg

Thanks, mm_simb! I'm hoping some of his fry will have it, but I doubt they will.

Most reactions

Back