Betta Artwork

Styx those are amazing :hyper:

I love the last one, its very similar to some that I've bred over the months minus the halo and wings :lol: and I would really like a tattoo one day. Maybe I could comission you to do a drawing for me :hey:

Hey! as this is getting so popular maybe the mods should pin it :p :hey: :lol: i think it would be good. get everyones creative side out!

Bret

Thanks for the nice comments on mine guys :) RESguy, I cant wait to see your drawing of that fish, be sure to post it up asap! You know what, I think I'll draw another betta :hey:

ok, i just drew two of splashluff's beautiful bettas, buddha and mojo (hope you dont mind splashluff :blush:) heres the thread the original pics came from: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=150047
and here are my drawings of them:
mojo:
mojo.jpg

buddha:
buddha.jpg

comments?
if any of you want me to draw your betta either for you or just to post on here then please PM me, i need pics because i dont have my own betta to draw lol

Joby, thanks! You bred fish like that? Niiiice. And of course you can. :3 Ha! Not like I'm going anywhere. ^^

Amio, EXACTLY! That's exactly it. XD

Hehe lol

Well geo, I hanv't had time recently to work on the drawing so don't expect it any time soon :p Not that its any good lol but I don't really have time for that ... :(

Sorry if i have put Leviathan to shame in the drawing i did of him, my first attempt at drawing a betta lol

Bret :blush:

Most reactions

Back