Best way to get rid of assassin snails?

Yep, those are assassins! I could do with a few, my MTS are outta control

Yeah, you proved me very wrong. You got some good breeding assassins there. If the shells are empty then they are most likely starving to death with not enough food. Sell those babies.

Think there getting enough food as there are some big chunky ones in there. Might see if one of the local shops wants any as there is so many of them. Don't mind a few but not that many. More than happy to just give them away to get them out of my tank.

Think there getting enough food as there are some big chunky ones in there. Might see if one of the local shops wants any as there is so many of them. Don't mind a few but not that many. More than happy to just give them away to get them out of my tank.
One of the local shops is bound to be willing to take them off your hands! I think it cost me a fiver to get just three assassins from the store when I bought some. They didn't fix my snail problem nor survive sadly.

If you want to get rid of the breeders, find the ones that are always stuck together. They are making the babies

Most reactions

Back