Best Betta Website I Know

GuppyDude

Stephen
Reaction score
BC BETTA

This site is awsome, aside from have an awsome stock shop, they have all kinds of information on breeding, fry, genetics, and more. i urge you to all check it out if u have not alredy :D

Thanks GuppyDude. :) It's a good site..... and pretty betta artwork on the homepage! :wub:

She does have some killer fish doesn't she. I have gotten several from her...tried to get another just the other day..and damnit if someon didn't reserve it before I did..GRRRRRRR lol.
4a.jpg

Is that gorgeous or what??? :sad: and I really wanted him too lol.

She does have exquisite fish, and they go so fast, too. I considered buying my next betta(s) from her but after I made some enquiries I decided I just can't quite afford her shipping charges. When I make my millions . . . :rolleyes:

Those are some amazing bettas. I kept trying to pick a couple favorites but it's almost impossible. Nearly all of them make my heart thump, they are incredible! :wub:

That was one of the sites I went to when I first got into bettas. There is very good info on there.

Stock seems expensive, but you can't really say it isn't worth it.

Woo woo! There are some handsome fish on there! I looked into the shipping and it says they have to pay a $12 border inspection fee to ship to the US, I wonder if that's partly why the price seems inflated.

I love her fish too. I am lucky because I live so close to her. When I am ready to get more betta I am going to buy from her. I have the luxury of being able to pick up the fish and save those shipping fees.

The information on the site is really good too.

oneponygirl said:
looked into the shipping and it says they have to pay a $12 border inspection fee to ship to the US, I wonder if that's partly why the price seems inflated.
If you continue reading down the rest of the paragraph that line came from..you will see where it states that the $12fee is incorporated into her shipping fee prices, it's not added to them. :)

Most reactions

Back