Backtotropical's Main Tank

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................

DSC01175.jpg

Thanks Zoe, the fish are quite cute too, don't you think? :lol:

Thanks Josh. I just found another 39 fry last night so I've set up a fry tank. You can see it here.

Great to read this thread from beginning to end and watch the transformation! Absolutely stunning! Wonderful job you've done, wish I could grow plants like that, all mine just seem to give up and die! :lol:

I love the little fry tank too, seems like you have 'green fingers' when it comes to plants and baby mollies! :wub: Well done!

Great to read this thread from beginning to end and watch the transformation! Absolutely stunning! Wonderful job you've done, wish I could grow plants like that, all mine just seem to give up and die! :lol:

I love the little fry tank too, seems like you have 'green fingers' when it comes to plants and baby mollies! :wub: Well done!

Thanks Loach, you are very kind. :good:

Rescaped again, new plants etc, so quick pic update.

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

:good:

I'm so proud of that 2nd photo. :hyper:

Its my desktop background now. Woo Hoo!

Quick update, another 39 baby mollies a couple of weeks ago and another 30 last week. :hyper:

They are taking over the world!!!! :lol:

hi mate, your tank is looking mint now, and you have fry :hyper: , nice one. How is it down in the big smoke?

chish

Hi Chish, everything is tops in the big smoke. Hows the Heelands?

More updates to come, just got 8 round-banded barbs and 4 keyhole cichlids added at the weekend. :hyper:

The barbs are shoaling with my rummy-nose tetras. Its really quite funny to see. :S

Looking good. By the time your ready to do a total strip down and fresh aquascape you'll be at a point where you've learnt enough to create something beautiful.
Careful adding more stock. Don't over shoot your stocking limit too much it increases the chances of algae.
how are you finding sand?
also are you still battling yellow water? if so buy some "purigen" the stuff is AMAZING! Will clear the most stuborn tannin tea.

Most reactions

Back