Babies?

Thank you so much for that website Inchworm. I definitely know they are baby whiteclouds now. And they're getting a little bit bigger. Now I just have to figure out what to start feeding them before they starve. I've never had fry before, I wasn't prepared for this, and I have no idea where to put them either. I'll probably be making a trip to the pet store to get a new tank! Anyways, thanks again.

Diana

Mike&Diana said:
Thank you so much for that website Inchworm. I definitely know they are baby whiteclouds now. And they're getting a little bit bigger. Now I just have to figure out what to start feeding them before they starve. I've never had fry before, I wasn't prepared for this, and I have no idea where to put them either. I'll probably be making a trip to the pet store to get a new tank! Anyways, thanks again.

Diana
congrates on the fry :D

fry are a wonderful exscuss to get more tanks. :lol:

Good luck with them let us know how they grow.

I have a few tanks with the bio wheel, and if it gets too heavy and won't turn, you can scrape off some of the good bacteria on it, or rinse it in water (not tap, but tank water) and it will take some of it off. Means you are doing something right if it is collecting like that :)

Oh, and congrats on the babies. They are so much fun :)

Most reactions

Back