Art Battle Tournament Today

so much for them being prepared..pretty bad..should have had a backup camera or used a phone ... no excuses for them

let us know when voting starts for your group

can we vote for one in the first round and one in the second round

Thank you! It’s becoming quite the competition to be in as an artist. If you make it to nationals the cash prize is pretty big!

Here are some examples of my practice paintings
All of these done within the range of 17-19 minutes. Nothing compared to my more detailed work, but still fun!
View attachment 320814View attachment 320815View attachment 320816View attachment 320817View attachment 320818
Impressive!!
voting for round one is opened!
Judging from round 1, you got this!

I voted…Nice artwork, juice … great detail… good luck
Hope other members here voted

I would, but for some reason I don't feel comfortable with them REQUIRING me to put my phone number in... I don't like that...
I want to vote in the contest and see everyone's art pieces, but not if I have to put in that kind of info

I would, but for some reason I don't feel comfortable with them REQUIRING me to put my phone number in... I don't like that...
I want to vote in the contest and see everyone's art pieces, but not if I have to put in that kind of info
They text you the voting link, that’s why

I gave them my number. I wouldnt usually be comfortable doing that but this seems to be a credible organization

$100 for 20 minutes of work.. not too shabby
Dont forget to send 10% to the BIG GUY :big_boss:

You got this juice.. I expect you will advance to the final round.

Most reactions

Back