Are They All Girls

first of all i would like to apologize for not responding again until now. its been a rough week at work starting with a 12 hour shift O.O T.T
anyways i was going to wait it out a bit but he has becoming increasingly bullish so i set up a breeding net for him so he can park it there until i get a day off to set up a tank for him. he seems to particularly target buggy, the white clearish one the only one i have really named. (moms favorite because she looks different)
i am keeping a close eye on the rest but hope the others are girls but if i need to i will divide back up the ten gallon again. i am reluctant to do so again after what happened with Rayne and Jasper.
in the mean time netty any more advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Hiya

Sounds like the best plan so far until you can sort something more permanent out. Like you said you'll have to keep your eyes on the rest of them and see how they develop. It's always difficult when they are so young. You just don't know what you'll end up with!!!!!

They look nice and healthy though and it'll be nice to see how they grow. Dividing the 10gal will probably be your best option if you end up with another male in the ones that are left. Most of ours are in divided tanks and are quite happy and we've not really had any problems with them.

They should grow quicker now also as they are in bigger tanks so hopefully it won't be too long before you know for sure.

little brat has been hanging the breeding net and started to bubble. must have gotten bored when i was at work.
oh well i will divide the tank up soon.

Lol....the little monster. At least he's given you some more proof now!!!

my parents made it clear no more tanks, so i will divide up the tank for now and go back to my original plan once the girls are big enough place them in the large fish tank with my adult females thera Siren and peach. i am conviced with there size though it would be unwise to put them in there with adult females until they can defend themselves.

and netty thanks for your help :)

No probs :good: Hope they grown on nicely for you so they can go into the other tank.

You'll have to get some pics of the boy so we can see how he grows. You'll probably end up with a little stunner!!!!

in just a week he looks more and more beautiful.
buggy the little white one is starting to color up too but personally i hope she stays white.

Awwww he sounds lovely. This is the best bit, seeing babies develop into real beauties. You'll have to take lots of pics so you can see the changes.

So has little Buggy lol got any colour in her fins or is she white all over?

looks like her fins, looks like he is getting some pink in her.

i have loved watching the guppies color up as they grow, the bettas are just as much fun :)

Most reactions

Back