Are My Fish Gonna B Ok Not Eating 7 Days?

lucc

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello everybody, as I explained about the Silver Dollar and other fish in previous posting and since nobody is replying my questions I am trying again. Will my fish b ok not eating during my 7 day holiday? I have heard that using vacation food is questinoable..... and I have heard that fish not eating something like 7 days it is not problem for them whatsoever? Is it true? I have 1 Silver dollar, 10 harlequins, 5 punteus titt. and 2 botias m. (I have them all for about 10 months and half and botias about 4 months and half .... so u can imagine their size and age). Thank you all for your advice:). Lucc

I have never heard good things of holiday food and only the rare endorsement for auto feeders.

7 Days is pushing it to the limit in my humble opinion but I have heard others answering similar questions saying if you give your fish a good feed over a couple of days then they should survive.

I think it is quite a common thought that a lot of us over feed our fish, There is one thing for certain they will be real hungry when you get back.

Is there absolutely no way you can get someone to come in at least once and tip in a prepared feed set up by you (people who do not keep fish almost always over feed which is very bad)?

Good luck

Regards onebto.

I have never heard good things of holiday food and only the rare endorsement for auto feeders.

7 Days is pushing it to the limit in my humble opinion but I have heard others answering similar questions saying if you give your fish a good feed over a couple of days then they should survive.

I think it is quite a common thought that a lot of us over feed our fish, There is one thing for certain they will be real hungry when you get back.

Is there absolutely no way you can get someone to come in at least once and tip in a prepared feed set up by you (people who do not keep fish almost always over feed which is very bad)?

Good luck

Regards onebto.
Thanks Onebto, no, we don´t we moved away from families some time ago and brother in law is going away too. Thanks will see ( I do know that Silver Dollars were not eating about 4 months ago for 18 days and were ok.(gas at the bottom of the tank - under all the pebbles - now I put tiny amount of pebbles in...)The puntius titteya haven´t eaten once for about 10 days more or less. But still just making sure.

Most reactions

Back