Aquatic Rooms Edinburgh

Good directions, but to the wrong shop unfortunately. The shop you have directed to is 'Outside Inside Aquatics'. Also a good shop and well worth a visit, but not the same as East Lothian Aquatics.

Joe,

If you mean the go-karts at Gladsmuir / Longniddry (Click Here), then it is really close (only a couple of miles away).

From the go karts, head south towards the roundabouts (about 50m up the road). Go straight over the roundabouts until you come to the roundabout which is signed ' Macmerry' and 'Tranent'. Follow these signs.

This route will take you straight through Macmerry (a small village) and once you come out the other end of Macmerry, there is a country road for approx 1 mile before you enter Tranent. Approx 1/2 - 3/4 along that road is a right turn. Take that right turn, then immediate left through the gates, and East Lothian Aquatics is the first building on the right.

If you enter Tranent, you have went too far!

Best route from Livingston is M8 all the way, then A720 all the way, then onto the A1, and exit the A1 at 'Gladsmuir Junction' (thats where the Go-karts are).

Hope this helps. :good:

BTT

Hope backtotropical doesn't mind that :).

Glad someone could use my directions.

Phil (the owner) usually will match any price you find elsewhere (internet or otherwise).

Tom, if you are still unsure, let me know where you are coming from and i can give more detailed directions.

The address of East Lothian Aquatics is:-

1 Anfield Farm
Eh33 1EA

Edinburgh First bus X8 gets there in about 35 mins from Princes Street.

Also, another good shop to try whilst you are out that way is Outside Inside Aquatics.

Winton Loan, Tranent EH33 1EA
(on the A199 between Tranent and Macmerry - next to Caravan Centre)-my place

Telephone 01875 824857 [email protected]
Tues- Sat 10am - 5.30pm Sun 11.30 - 4.30pm

i should know he rents the shed off of my dad this place rocks and they have vvvvvv cool fish
:good:

Most reactions

Back