Aquarium Xmas

I got a 50 watt heater so I can set up a second fry tank for my swordtails. I'm hoping that one or both of the ladies in the maternity tank will give me Xmas babies.

I didn't get any aquariums as such, but i did get loads of dosh to buy new light tubes for my hagen tank and possibly for some new fish????? Just can't decide wot fish tho!!!!

:D Whoo its christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw snowflakes!!!!

I got a plush pufferfish from one of my workmates, and I bought Volume four of the Baensch Aquarium Atlas for LadyMinion.

Thsi xmas has been a very fishy one. Anyone else?

Goin to gf moms for dinner, 29 gallon should be waiting keep you guys posted :D

I bought myself a reef tank if that counts. both my kids got a 5g/23l tank each from their GP's so thats five tanks in the house now :blink: , am I a terminal MTS sufferer now? :D

Jon

Someone old me it does not count, but I purchased a 37 gallon set up for myself.

A gift for myself from myself.

So in my book it counts :D
Congrats

I got a box of fish supplies, like food, new heater, air pumps, meds, etc. ..And my parents are chipping in for a new tank setup complete with a stand my dad is building as a combo birthday [Jan. 7th] and Christmas present. :D

SirMinion said:
and I bought Volume four of the Baensch Aquarium Atlas for LadyMinion.
Cherish those! I have volumes 1-3 and couldnt imagine life without them. Packed with tons of great info, and alot more accurate than any of axelrod's works.

JeremyD said:
SirMinion said:
and I bought Volume four of the Baensch Aquarium Atlas for LadyMinion.
Cherish those! I have volumes 1-3 and couldnt imagine life without them. Packed with tons of great info, and alot more accurate than any of axelrod's works.
oo i got a pair of nikes.. :lol:

and i go ta fishies book called: the aquarium fish handbook , by dick mills, dick mills have alot of books about fish and mine is the 2004 edition so it should be better than all of his other ones since they improved, so i figured..this has to be the best....anyone else has this book?

Most reactions

Back