Aquabid

Dorkhedeos

Boss Major
Reaction score
i was wondering how many of you bought things from sellers with no feedback. im kinda scared to buy it because i might get scammed and this guy is supposedly in thailand. what are your views on this?

Same here, ive been ripped off a couple times online by doing that and learned my lesson the hard way. I always but from sellers with exellent feedback and no others.

Same here, ive been ripped off a couple times online by doing that and learned my lesson the hard way. I always but from sellers with exellent feedback and no others.

And only sell to them to, unless they email me nicely in advance.
Greg

Your right about sellers with no feedback... but people have to get into the game sometime. just my two cents. I tried selling on aquabid for a while. I hope it was just the fact that I had no feedback that kept me from getting any bids. :p

dang, im stuck in a pickle then, i wanted to buy 100 ial for 21 bucks to split with my friends. none of the people i see selling them have any feedback

wow, isnt this funny, the one on aquabid costs 21 bucks, Aquabid

but the one on ebay costs 19 bucks
Ebay

and its the same person! :lol:

thanks darkmoon, you just saved me 3 bucks, which will probably go to another betta :good:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
wow, isnt this funny, the one on aquabid costs 21 bucks, Aquabid

but the one on ebay costs 19 bucks
Ebay

and its the same person! :lol:

thanks darkmoon, you just saved me 3 bucks, which will probably go to another betta :good:

Hee, can NEVER have too many bettas, in my less than humble opinion! Glad to be of help!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back