Aquabid Is Friggin Addicting

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
So I won my second auction :D. I've only had aquabid for a week. At this rate I'll have to waterproof a room and just fill it up.

Anyway, I got 4 imbellis. I was almost outbid by someone on here :sly:, but that's what auctions are for. Little does she know if she went up 1 penny more she would have beat my max bid I had set :shifty:

$15 for four wild caught imbellis. Not bad I think. 2 will be shipped to a friend who has been bugging me about imbellis since the day I met him. Pics coming when I get them B)

We need a 12 step!

A tip: wait until the end of the auction, and just before the auction closes, place your bid. Be careful, their clock sucks and always ends before my MSN alert goes off. You have to be there to do it.

If you ever use this against me, I will hunt you down and maim your index fingers. :ninja:

So I won my second auction :D. I've only had aquabid for a week. At this rate I'll have to waterproof a room and just fill it up.

Anyway, I got 4 imbellis. I was almost outbid by someone on here :sly:, but that's what auctions are for. Little does she know if she went up 1 penny more she would have beat my max bid I had set :shifty:

$15 for four wild caught imbellis. Not bad I think. 2 will be shipped to a friend who has been bugging me about imbellis since the day I met him. Pics coming when I get them B)

i didn't know that was you :p

i'm just going to buy through their site...if you follow the link, they sell the imbellis for $3 each, so 4 would be only $12. i might join and become a member though ($20 membership fee) because then you get their stock at half the price!

i didn't know that was you :p

i'm just going to buy through their site...if you follow the link, they sell the imbellis for $3 each, so 4 would be only $12. i might join and become a member though ($20 membership fee) because then you get their stock at half the price!

what site is this? i'm interested! if you could PM it to me that'd be great

Lol!!! :lol:

Oops on my part :look:. I could have sworn I read $5 for non-members but I guess I was wrong. Ha! I really don't understand why some people get mad when they get outbid or bumped up by someone on this forum... that's what auctions are for! :p I was only bumped up $5 anyway, my original bid was $10. Five dollars smive dollars, I can find that in my couch :fun:

I have to agree, aqua bid is VERY addicting. I’m fighting myself right now to not get more. It seems as you all put it MBS catches on quickly. Heh :/

I’ll just keep looking at the pretty fish and saying “Ooo I want that!” and then closing the page for now. :drool:

I have to agree, aqua bid is VERY addicting. I’m fighting myself right now to not get more. It seems as you all put it MBS catches on quickly. Heh :/

I’ll just keep looking at the pretty fish and saying “Ooo I want that!” and then closing the page for now. :drool:

I have never purchased from aquabid, but will probably consider it when i return home to Miami, FL. I already have MBS without aquabid, so I'm sure I'll be a complete addict when I use it.

isn't the transhipper pegasus in miami?

that could make your life an awful lot easier! i'm jealous of anyone who lives close enough to a transhipper to do direct pickup!

Most reactions

Back