Aqua One 320

losteve

Reaction score
Hi all. I have an aqua 320 and i took it apart a while back as i moved house now i cant remember how all the filters go back together in the back of the tack. can anyone help me as i dont want to put it all back wrong

Hi all. I have an aqua 320 and i took it apart a while back as i moved house now i cant remember how all the filters go back together in the back of the tack. can anyone help me as i dont want to put it all back wrong

Its as easy as a, b, c. :)
There is only one filter for this tank, but you have a choice of spray bar or normal filter, yeah? :nod: :no:
It is a under gravel filter yeah? :nod:

thankyou all . Glod it is the one with all the bits in the back so the print out really helped. i planned to put guppies in but as its just a small tank i dont want it to gt to over fun as i know they go at it like rabbits. do you know andthing i can put in that will look nice but wont get to crowded

i have 2 320s
one houses a betta
the other houses endlers
both planted with real plants, and fluval 1 filters rather than the filters that came with the tank.

:)

thankyou all . Glod it is the one with all the bits in the back so the print out really helped. i planned to put guppies in but as its just a small tank i dont want it to gt to over fun as i know they go at it like rabbits. do you know andthing i can put in that will look nice but wont get to crowded

Glad it helped :) I'm only just getting back into fish keeping so not the best to advise on stocking. I'm sure if you have something in mind the others on the board will be happy to advise you :)

Most reactions

Back