Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bittersweet

• stanley

• myenigmaself

• Total voters
:lol: I was going to put this guy at the end of that sentence -> ;) but decided not to! thanks for lowering the tone of the STOTM competition! :rofl:

Ken, well put :) I think the rules are good how they are now. Something like an honorable mention would be nice, but I don't think it's necessary. Maybe if more people voted it would be more meaningful. Thanks for your input :thumbs:

Ken_g_w said:
:lol: I was going to put this guy at the end of that sentence -> ;) but decided not to! thanks for lowering the tone of the STOTM competition! :rofl:
:lol: had to be said ;)

i couldnt resist it. you left yourself wide open for that one :rofl:

I voted fer fishnoob's tank, reminds me of Bonsai, another of my hobbies, great job mate and good efforts all round for the rest, they are all fantastic jobs :kewlpics:
As fer the new rule thingo, I guess it could be seen as kinda unfair, not having a go at you ken (don't shoot the messenger) or anyone else. But hell, that just gives us all a reason to get a bigger tank! lmao

My eyes must be terrible. I can't seem to find the fish in fish noob's tank.

Had to go with myenigmaself , novel idea.
As to the size debate,you have to draw a line somewhere, as a small tank owner
(or foot spa as a friend with a 6ft tank calls it) i think 30g is about right.If you took the size of every tank owned here i think the average would be a lot higher.

Sky042 said:
At the time of the pic there was only one fish in that tank, my female Blue Gourami, and she was blurred in the pic. If you look close 2/3 of the way down in the red ludwiga plant, left of the white roman columns, you will see her. :p

Ed

Annastasia said:
Sky042 said:
I can't find them either.
Please read my last post above! And a "Thank You" goes out to all who gave me their vote.

Ed

Most reactions

Back