Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doll_dagga_buzz_buzz_ziggity_zag

• leslie 1

• leslie 2

• Total voters
I voted for treefrog3.....an amazing photo....if you remember she showed the original and it was just as amazing without the solid black background....

No contest IMHO

I voted for myself because I know it is the only vote my crappy picture is going to get... lol.

Auratus said:
I voted for myself because I know it is the only vote my crappy picture is going to get... lol.
I don't think ur pic is crappy I love the color on your betta! :wub:

so many bueatiful bettas...so far i think this months has been the hardest to pick but my vote went to bittersweet's. love the colors

Awesome pictures guys (& girls)... I have no idea how you all get such good pictures of the bettas. I can never take such good pics :blink:

Treefrog - I love both 2 & 3! I had a really hard time deciding which to vote for. 2 is my fav. fish, but 3, wow! Awesome photography and you caught him at just the right moment. He looks like a dragon! Beautiful! :clap:

Tree frog 3.... by far the most amazing picture out there, as well as a great betta.

Im sure people will say things to discredit it, because people do that when they are jealous :) :0 :lol:

J/K guys, great pictures!

it was photoshopped but if you go look at the original thread it was only to remove a slight bit of blue in the background. check the original thread for the original pic.

I had to vote for the first bittersweet photo because the colours were just to wonderful to pass up. I think is gorgeous in a fun way. They are all great mind you....it is amazing how varied and beautiful bettas can be.

MY VOTE WENT WITH BITTERSWEETS BETTA , STUNNING COLOURS.
TREEFROGS 3RD PIC IS 1 OF THE MOST STUNNING PICTURE OF A BETTA IN FULL FLOW IVE EVER SEEN,CONGRATS TO ALL

Most reactions

Back