Anyone Bought From Kesgrave Tropicals On Ebay?

CezzaXV

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Much what the title says. They have some fish available in their shop I'm after that I've been unable to find anywhere else.

Their feedback seems positive, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them they'd care to share?

Never heard anything negative, quite the opposite. I haven't used them myself but have been tempted sometimes.

I've never heard anything negative about them, hoqwever, from my personal experience, they don't reply to messages, so you'd better know what you want because their communication is awful. But again, that's my experience, Rorie bought cardinals from them a while back and they were brilliant at communicating with him about the issues he had with the delivery etc... so I guess it's like any other place - some people have good experiences, some have bad. Funny you should ask though, I'm actually looking at their stock at the moment!

I bought loads of stock from Kesgrave when I had my tropical and black badis tanks and never had one problem with them. Any emails I sent them (personal not through ebay) always got a reply. I`ve changed my setups to Tanganyikan and malawi now so don`t buy any fish from ebay at all any more, but another really good, reputable seller that I bought from on ebay is steve2000 :good:

I'm eyeing up some corys from kesgrave tropicals, was planning to get them if no luck at my lfs tomorrow. Have bought from tropicalimportsdirect on eBay and they were brilliant, great communication and advice, delivered when I wanted and seemed to still care about how the fish was after they'd sold it :good:

Most reactions

Back