any1 know stores in T.O with

o-zel

Reaction score
hi all
does any1 in toronto know a place where i can get my hand on some betta... anything beside vt, i had been searching for a long time (few months now), i mainly check the lfs in downtown area but no luck, i even went all the way to big Al, pj pet mark at stc, petsmart... but most of the time they only got vt
please help
i am getting 1 for myself and 1 for friend's b-day which is coming up soon :blink:

thnx

you could try in the china town area and see if anyone down there are sellling them. I live bout an hour of of TO. But i don't know anyplace specific that sell them.

I know a place in guelph sells DTs but i think that's a little out of your way :p

ya guelph is out of reach for me,.... i check all... even the basement store in chinatown both east and west end side

Are there any local fish stores for you that aren't the big chain store types? I find that those usually carry bettas other than the VT types.

well there is but i check them all in my area, but no luck at all

finally my long waiting had end... today i went to my lfs, brought some blackworm... then when i was waiting for the lady to get me some worm... i went over to the beta section n check them out... then i saw some new arrival, then i pay a closer look and most of them were ct wahhhhh... n there this 1 just keep on stairing at me... i have no choice but to buy him hahaha he just so cute... too bad don't have a camera to show u my beta, the beta has long (leg) r red the body ir blue and the fin is from green to blue.... hahaha such a great find... but i pay $4.5 cdn for it so not sure if that is cheap or not...weeeee so happy
now i'm going to remove all my gup in my 5.5 to a 20 gal n have the 5.5 all to the beta, maybe get him a girl later on or not c how things go...

I paid a little over $7 for my CT male. That is in Canadian dollars, so I would say you got a good deal. Congrats

Most reactions

Back