Another product of fish cruelty :(

I dunno what the world i coming 2 :eek: , Soon they will have plecs in suitcases! :nod:

someone needs to get ahold of the "betta bag" creators fish supplier and tell them what their doing with these fish ... if you want a fish in your bag that much buy some paint

in grade 8 i had a 3 gallon tank with hood and batrie powerd lighting that i kept a betta in. the only catch was it was in my locker. it did great. but it had every thing light and all. and water changes were so easy beacuse of the bathroom being right there. i kept some salt(just in case) betta food pelets and freezdried blood worms. i changed the water 2 times a week. and on the week end he got fed by my friend who did a karoty class in the gym sat and sun. it was cool. every one thought so. my locker was the best. i have him in a 7 1/2 gallon at home now.

no i dont think anyone minded. my science teacher was toltaly into it though. he was so proud i actuly kept care of it and it wasnt just an assesorie like one of thoughs hand bags

Most reactions

Back