another page from the " Am I the only one Book"

my bf has asked me if im gonna take residency up either a) in the tank or B) in the lfs....

iv promised that when the new tank is sorted im not even gonna look at it... :rolleyes: yeah sure like thats gonna happen :lol:

Dawn

Yeah love my fish hate to change water and such so I have been guilty on occasion of such an infraction but not too often.

I love cleaning my tanks. :nod: If anything, I have to watch out that I don't clean too much. Sometimes it takes a lot of self discipline to keep my hands off the filters, too! -_-

Inchworm said:
I love cleaning my tanks. :nod: If anything, I have to watch out that I don't clean too much. Sometimes it takes a lot of self discipline to keep my hands off the filters, too! -_-
Thats another problem i have i like to check the filters as well--- I have to stop myself :lol:

i always clean my tank on sundays, whether i'm tired, busy, sick, or just lazy. i always bring myself to do it, these fish depend on me, i don't want to let them down,lol. but most of the time i enjoy cleaning it. it's very relaxing. and after i clean it and all the dust settles down, i really like seeing how clean and sparkly it is, i'm a neat freak

Most reactions

Back