Another Fashion Fish Disaster?

I think it'd make a lovely plant only tank. It says the pump is powered by USB - you can buy those USB adapter plugs which plug into a standard plug socket, I'd plug it into one of those so it was constantly on. Depending on the flow and the power of the ligth you could have a lovely planted pico going on (see ps3steveo's old setup for what I mean). I agree it's not suitable for life though - even a cherry shrimp or two would be pretty cramped in there. But I could just see it with a couple of crypt parva, an anubias nana petite and some HC/moss :nod: :nod:

I think it'd make a lovely plant only tank. It says the pump is powered by USB - you can buy those USB adapter plugs which plug into a standard plug socket, I'd plug it into one of those so it was constantly on. Depending on the flow and the power of the ligth you could have a lovely planted pico going on (see ps3steveo's old setup for what I mean). I agree it's not suitable for life though - even a cherry shrimp or two would be pretty cramped in there. But I could just see it with a couple of crypt parva, an anubias nana petite and some HC/moss :nod: :nod:
And some hydras. Lol.

Most reactions

Back