An insight into my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, when using driftwood for a tank decoration, it's supposed to go *inside* the tank, not on it :p :D :lol:

Gorgeous tank! I'll second or third or whatever those nominations for TOTM and FOTM! Your tank is outstanding! :nod: :thumbs: :nod: :thumbs: Do you have any fish in there other than Cardinals? Did you do anything special to get them to breed, or is just being in a well-established tank enough? What kind of plants to you have in there? Again, that's a gorgeous tank!

Pamela
aka Married Lizard in awe of Tjimbsoj's tank

that is one of the best tanks ive seen congrats you will have to win TOTM unless there is a tank that can beat perfection.

thats a awsome tank, one of the pretiest ive seen. whay kinda lighting and how many watts do u have?

i wanna do something like that with my tank, but at the moment cant afford to buy a new light for my tank so it has enought Light per gallon so my co2 system will work

best tank

Can I just ask what jive just asked What lighting do you have? Also, I'd be interested to know how you deal with the waste from the fish. I assume you can't vacuum the gravel?!

That tank is JUST how I'd like to have mine although I simply do not have the correct lighting (Juwel tank with poor lid lights).

I'm green (almost as green as your tank) with envy!

WK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back