Amano Nature Aquaria Gallery

Look for hollypops thread I gave some very good tips in it, also good links.
The key things are, plant health and maintenance then composition, read up something called the golden section.
The final thing to know about is the nature of plants, by this I mean how high they get and how they come together within a scape.

Look for hollypops thread I gave some very good tips in it, also good links.
The key things are, plant health and maintenance then composition, read up something called the golden section.
The final thing to know about is the nature of plants, by this I mean how high they get and how they come together within a scape.

the golden seciton? is that on this site? im really confused lol. thats not hard to do mind u but still lol

hmm, okay, golden section in aquascaping is a way in which to set out your planting and hardscape to ensure that it is visually most satisfying by providing a single focal point that draws the eye to a point that will prove most pleasing to the human eye, great paintings also use this compositional tool to set out their focal points.

I will, tomorrow, It's bed time soon.
your tanks dimensions are going to limit your choices but a vertical bog wood scape similar to the one you already have will work well.

* Tries desperately to quell the major tank envy and sense of complete failure......FAILS *

Is he married? I'll marry him! I don't care how weird he looks I will marry this man in order to be around such amazing tanks :rolleyes: :hyper: Hahaha. Seriously though, those are SO incredible they defy logic.

They are some wonderful looking tanks, although he doesnt look too happy with one of his scapes lol

I love amano designs and everything, the man is a genius, but I can't help but wish that people would stop trying to copy his work, and instead spend more time coming up with their own ideas! Creativity should come from individuality, not from joining the herd and copying everybody else. Experiment with different things, stop following 'rules', and come up with something relatively original! Amano is an artist he truly is, but those who try to emulate him are little better than those back street painters of yore who used to copy the works of the masters.

Ade

Most reactions

Back