Am i an idiot?

Am i an idiot, or just plain smart? U decide.one example, When my fish had ia piece of food in its m

• Dumb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stupid

• Just plain dumb

• Not very smart

• Smart

• Pretty smart

• Genius

• Not of this earth

• Undecided

• Wish i would shutup

• Total voters
I don't think anyone is stupid. We all learn from our mistakes and experiences. If there's something someone doesn't know, then they either haven't made the mistake or had that particular experience in their lives yet. jmo.

BTW, I chose Null Vote.

smb said:
I don't think anyone is stupid. We all learn from our mistakes and experiences. If there's something someone doesn't know, then they either haven't made the mistake or had that particular experience in their lives yet. jmo.

BTW, I chose Null Vote.
i agree,

fish keeping is a learning process. we ALL learn something new every day. don't feel stupid, before i got into the whole fish world, i assumed that "tropical fish" meant salt water. figured the only freshies were ther 50 cent gold fish. we all learn as we go along. :D

(by the way, using "retarded" in your poll might offend some people, its not a good term to use to mean stupid, keep it in mind next time. sorry, don't mean to come across witchy about it, just letting you know its offensive to a lot of people.....)

B4 I started this fish hobby, I thought tropical water fish r marine fish!! :blink: :huh: :lol: Everyday is a learning process for all of us!!

Agree with everything everyone is saying!!!
Lionfish, don't be so hard on yourself bud!!! :thumbs:

I voted genius btw.

I voted "not of this earth" and I had a good reply composed in my head, but then I spelled coffe all over myself (OW!!) and now I have forgotten what it was, but see, we all do silly things, but not everyone has the guts to admit it! :D

Your not dumb. Fish keeping teaches you as you go along. :lol:

I once dumped near a whole bottle of amo-lock and dumped more in when I saw my fish was acting sick after I did :p

The only thing that I consider to be stupid is not learning from your mistakes... :angry:

Most reactions

Back