Ah Man Youve Gotta Listen

FishyTank

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
HEY I HAVE A SMALL FISH SHOP IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND IVE BEEN SUPPLY 50/50 50% OF MY STOK
AND 50% I ORDER. I ASLOS SELL WATER. LOL SO ANYWAY THE OTHER DAY MY SUPPLIER GAVE ME A $70,000 CREDITS ITS SO GREAT NOW I CAN FOCOUS ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

LOL, Then change your options. I don't really get what your getting at with your first post though. What is it exactly that were all supposed to be excited about?

I find that hard to believe since many of your earlier posts are in 'regular' letters.

Also, you say that you have got $70,000 dollars of credit? Holy....

Congrats on the credit and good luck with your store.

Pity the haters. They really have nothing else to do.

"Friendliest forums on the net" :D

Congrats on the credit and good luck with your store.

Pity the haters. They really have nothing else to do.

"Friendliest forums on the net" :D

What haters? Who's hating? :huh: And who says we have nothing else to do?

I'm still curious as to why FishyTank's suppliers suddenly bestowed a $70,000 credit on him. Did you win a contest or something?

What's that Rex?

You smell the product prduced by the bovine digestion system after food has passed right through the said system?

This person has gone from barely knowing anything about FW or SW tanks to owning a shop in a couple of months while having the writing style of an early teenager?

Hmm, I think Rex maybe onto something. Perhaps this internet dog does more than just sniff for trolls...

Oh its his shop, how did i not get that. I musta thought it was like, there is this fish shop....,.

and LoL @ andywg

Most reactions

Back