Ada All For Sale ! Tank, Lily Pipe, Co2 Diffuser

Dammit Chris....I saw this thread about a month ago, and was kicking myself for missing out on it. In the meantime I've been out and spent around a grand on a similar (but larger) setup. Poo. :no:

Not much help to you now though! Good luck anyway :)

Chris,

Originally I'd missed your post, so hadn't realised were no longer running your tank. It was only when I asked George if he'd heard anything about your tank journal. Just wanted to say what a pity it is that you are not in a position to continue with the high tech planted side of the hobby.

The work you put into your tank and cabinet really showed !

Hopefully you'll find yourself in a position sometime in the future where you can take it up again.

...... even if only a nano !!

Cheers
Al

If you decide to split this, i'm very interested in the lighting if you can post it. PM me if interested before putting on ebay.

Voo-replied

Gnatfish - no didnt recieve any emails!

Well thats the lights and diffuser gone.....if someone wants the tank, filter and lily pipe separate then i may just go and split it!

Chris

£325 is a bargin for all this tho!

Rolll up rollllll up!

Guys,

I`ve decided to split it.

First come first serve. All those who have emailed me for specific items i have replied and you are first in queue. If you let me know if you accept my offer and still want the item i`ll begin to get things backaged.

Chris

Most reactions

Back