Ada All For Sale ! Tank, Lily Pipe, Co2 Diffuser

It's funny you should have taken this decision. It wouldn't suprise me if you're back here sooner than you think DUE to your new work commitments. I use my tank as an escape from the pressures of my job/family life etc. It's a place where I can go and worry about that little bit of algae (OK shed loads of algae) in my tank. Aquariums are after all supposed to be relaxing!

Have fun.

WK

You guys haven`t asked who has bought my tank yet !! .....its a TFF regular but i am sure he will reveal himself when the timing is right!

:p

Thanks again for the kind words

Chris

I was curious when you mentioned it was sold, never thought to ask though.
Was it Moody by any chance?

Whoever it is i hope they make it into a planted tank and use all your ADA stuff to full advantage :D

Hmm im thinking florecant yellow gravel, a swimming diver or a sucken ship oh oh and a florecant PINK scull............. yeah i think thats what the person who bought it is going to do with it :hey:

Could you post some photos of the tank stand when yet get it? And how it's made together? Also, is it possible you could post a little guide up Chris? Or contact Simon and ask him to do it. I'm still in love with the stand.

Neal

so sorry to hear this mate although i do understand. i remember the days when i had 3 high tech planted tanks. life was pretty simple then, work during the day, fiddle with a tank every night and then repeat forever. no time for anything else. i must say now i'm down to one it's a lot easier (no stem plants and lots of anubias and Java fern). although i haven't posted in there for ages i have been following your journal and am very impressed at the standard you have achieved. i remember your first pm to me in the early days when you had the vertical growing glosso etc... massive turn around in such a short time mate, well done.

so whats next on the agenda... new hobby on the horizon..?

BACK FOR SALE!!

After holding it for nearly 2 months Moody has pulled out so it`s all back for sale.

I`m up for splitting it, if it hasn`t all gone this time next week.

I was offered £420, but i`ll say £350, i just want rid in time for xmas! Otherwise i`ll split it up and sell on ebay.

EMAIL : [email protected] remove NOSPAM

Chris

Most reactions

Back