Acf Eggs

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

miatiny

Reaction score
I was wondering how one can tell if the eggs are viable or if they are dead. My male was holding on to the female for close to 48 hours without letting go and now we have eggs all over the aquarium. I do not mind if they eat them as I took on these frogs from a collegue and I really do not want any more but I would like to keep a couple viable eggs(maybe another time if this happens again) and would like to know which ones are most likely to survive. I have read that those that are stuck to things ans not on te bottom but is there any other way. thank you very much for any information you may have. Also I was wondering if the male will keep on calling the female everynight.

They will keep calling each other everynight they want to get jiggy, my ADFs do it every night. Can't help you on the other Q

They will keep calling each other everynight they want to get jiggy, my ADFs do it every night. Can't help you on the other Q

Thank you for the respone. They keep getting jiggy with it. It is the third time in the last 2 weeks the female has layed eggs. I even get to see them as the male will not stop even when watched, he holds on tightly. I have a couple of small 3mm tadpoles swimming around. She layed new eggs last night but has eaten most of them. I guesss I will see with time.

Most reactions

Back