Aceaqua

SWEET DUDE!!!!

I wish i`m ratehr pecish....

just glad it`s finaly arrived

Did they get the wrong address, or they sent it to the paypal address? Most places just send to the paypal address if it's different to your ebay address...

arrrg i hate e bay! :grr:
My elephant fish tryed to jump out wile i was typeing this, scared the crap out of me :crazy:

that was loud realy loud, i beter go see if he is ok :/

Yeah they sent it to our home address which will be the pay pall one, but we'd specifically requested it to come to my work as we do with all deliveries. There will always be someone in here, my best mate works on reception so it just makes life easier than there being no one at home and having to mess around with re-delivery or picking it up from the depot, which is cunningly hidden on a road that isn't on my sat nav, tucked away in an abscure retail park out of sight from the road and with no signs to tell you where it is (yeah we've had fun before!) :rolleyes:

anyway we got to the bottom of it, sort of, as we'd asked for it to be delivered to work when Ian called up he gave the work postcode they said it had been delivered lunch time and gave my mate on receptions name as the person who signed it. we got really confused, had a row with them that it hadn't been delivered. fought rush hour traffic to get to the depot, gave them the reference number and he just came out with the parcel. we were gobsmacked actually. however it still said it had come to the house, cos Ian's out of work he's been in all day and they haven't tried, we've not even had a card through to say they've tried. :rolleyes:

anyway we've got it now, that's the main thing.

we have also now re-named city link.... as this is a family forum i won't put it on here, but it begins with s :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back