Aceaqua

They were reviewed in PFK this month and it sounds like a nice clean shop...

Just wish they would answer the phone. don`t suppose you could confirm the phone number above could you?.
I`ve also left negative feed back and also openeda dispute via paypal

Yes sure...when as soon as i can find my wallet with thier business card in it, seems to have gone walkabout -_- .

Ok, 01314682586 is the wrong number i think-thats thier fax number.

The telephone number is 0131 468 2585 :good: .

Could be why nobody is answering, although the shops closed now so you'll have to phone tommorow :)

thats a crap deal dude. you can also open a dispute with ebay, and if they dont respond to that, then there account will be suspended... DO IT... YOU KNOW YA WANNA. If your not sure how to do it, pop round and i will show ya ;)

I cant see anyone there doing this purposely, they seem to be genuinely helpful people -_- .

Opening a dispute with ebay may be a bit harsh until you have phoned them on the right number-PFK listed the fax number for some reason :X .

Of coarse, if they don't answer tomorrow or if they do and don't help you at all, then a dispute would be the best thing....especially with that much money :/ .

I cant see anyone there doing this purposely, they seem to be genuinely helpful people -_- .

Opening a dispute with ebay may be a bit harsh until you have phoned them on the right number-PFK listed the fax number for some reason :X .

Of coarse, if they don't answer tomorrow or if they do and don't help you at all, then a dispute would be the best thing....especially with that much money :/ .

I expect they're doing the thing where they get orders off ebay and wait to receive stock before sending out the items. What is very annoying though is the lack of communication, I had to threaten them with action before receiving any sort of reply from them :angry: :angry:

Got my CO2 kit and it's now waiting to be installed on my new tank :)

They should be replying to emails though, you shouldnt have to be searching around for a telephone number. A lot of the times you dont stand a chance of finding a telephone number of someone on ebay.

Ideally they should only sell things that they have in stock, and since it's been so long now they should give you a discount of some sort, hopefully not on your next purchase from them :p

I see this all the time. Sellers are just not interested once they have got the money. Threaten to go to their local paper, that has worked for me in the past. A company in texas were not replying to my emails about a refund and I tried for a couple of months until my mum helped out and sorted them for me. :D

i understand what your saying, however, as the company is running a static business as well as an internet shop, then in all fairness, Ian should NOT have to be chasing them at all. The item should have been sent within the timescale specified on the auction. NOT when they get stock in, Period.

*shudders at thoguht of citylink*

my dad ordered a new laptop about a year ago it was to be delivered by city link and it got sent out 3 times with proof of being dispatched it. City link couriers had stolen the laptop twice!. Also when i ordered my psp it was deliverd by citylink it was supposed to come with with next day before 1pm delivery it came 4 working days later at 3pm :mad:

anyways any luck with the co2 kit arriving?

I have it... its in the tank,
One thing no one mentioned to me was that i need a european adaptor for the solonoid so i just cut the plug off and stuch a brittish one on. the solonid was rated for 230 v so sould be ok...

Ace aqua sent it to the wrong address, they sent it to my house instead of my girlfriends work. However i`ve been off work all week and no delivery was made.
wen`t up to the depot gave them my address and they handed it right over... how crazy was that?

*shudders at thoguht of citylink*

my dad ordered a new laptop about a year ago it was to be delivered by city link and it got sent out 3 times with proof of being dispatched it. City link couriers had stolen the laptop twice!. Also when i ordered my psp it was deliverd by citylink it was supposed to come with with next day before 1pm delivery it came 4 working days later at 3pm :mad:

anyways any luck with the co2 kit arriving?

I can trump simple theft...

I used to get PC hardware delivered to my from my supplier by CityLink - used to is the focus there. I had a shipment of a dozen or so DVD burners that I was going to re-sell and the entire lot came covered in honey.

Yes. They were, for some reason, delivered in an opened box and were covered in honey. The burners were probably fine, but would you buy a box of anything that was covered in honey? I wouldnt. They also refused to take them back to my supplier, so I had to get my supplier to get them to pick it up and then they kept trying to re-deliver the honey covered burners instead of new ones!

Was the CO2 kit sugar-coated in any way?

Most reactions

Back