A shirt I own

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about when your 60 and all wrinkly and your boobs are still all up in everyones face??? Then they will REALLY look fake...

Yea, that's what I hope to accomplish... Be old with perky one's still :p I love the fake look....

hmm cant remember where i saw it an i dunno if its true.. but..

wont the actual weight (even tho u say they are light they still hurt ur shoulders an neck) eventualy pull em south?

im a natural dd and at 23yrs old they aint gone south yet... id have a reduction but never an enlargment.. its bad enough being gawked at now!

nightlife20 said:
wont the actual weight (even tho u say they are light they still hurt ur shoulders an neck) eventualy pull em south?
Nope... Implants weigh less than natural breast tissue which is all fat... 1 of my implants weighs 1.2lbs while a natural ddd breast can weigh 3lbs... I'm sure if I were to keep the SAME implants in until I were 60 years old, sure they'd be saggy. But implants need to be replaced every 10-15 years and in 15 years, there's no way they'd be saggy... And my neck/shoulder's haven't felt any difference... I have a very strong back/shoulder so there's been no change :p

BeautifulGoodbye said:
nightlife20 said:
Nope... Implants weigh less than natural breast tissue which is all fat... 1 of my implants weighs 1.2lbs while a natural ddd breast can weigh 3lbs... I'm sure if I were to keep the SAME implants in until I were 60 years old, sure they'd be saggy. But implants need to be replaced every 10-15 years and in 15 years, there's no way they'd be saggy... And my neck/shoulder's haven't felt any difference... I have a very strong back/shoulder so there's been no change :p
wouldn't you feal a little foolish being all wrinkley and old one day (way in the future of course) and looking all droopy yet your breasts are pirky and firm
it would look like a raisony old granny that stole a young womans breasts!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW its been a while since i've read this, and i wanna see if they look real
so i'll pm ya my email :lol:
and you bring on the nakey boobies :rofl:

Pointy_kitty said:
wouldn't you feal a little foolish being all wrinkley and old one day (way in the future of course) and looking all droopy yet your breasts are pirky and firm
it would look like a raisony old granny that stole a young womans breasts!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Nope... That's my goal, to have firm, perky breasts when I'm old ;) I absolutely LOATHE saggy breasts :sick:

No offense to anyone here, but I thought I'd contribute another name to the "guys who prefer real" list. Seems odd to never hear about that... I hear about guys preferring real ones all the time. *shrug*

endparenthesis said:
No offense to anyone here, but I thought I'd contribute another name to the "guys who prefer real" list. Seems odd to never hear about that... I hear about guys preferring real ones all the time. *shrug*
Yea but you have to remember, I live in California... The land of 'plastic' ;)

Well I'm happy with mine (sorry guys not gonna post nude pics :lol: ) if they get worse when I get old... well #### happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back