A Picture To Describe Your Job!

this is what i do to pay the bills........
and no neither of them are me

next to it is what id rather be doing!!! :D

Attachments

• icu.jpg
    icu.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 83
  • TROPICAL_20PARADISE_20chairtea134.jpg
    TROPICAL_20PARADISE_20chairtea134.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 74
im an aeronautical engineer, working on planes such as typhoon, jsf, harrier and tornado.

jsf9zo.jpg

And to state the obvious, working, single moms who try their best to do right by their kids in spite of fearsone financial and social odds are real heroes.

Dedicated moms will make a tremendously valuable difference long after they have departed the planet by the actions of their children and grandchildren. After all, where do you learn to be a parent? Usually from your own parents...there's not too many college courses on proper and firm and loving child rearing!
Too true, this applies to my mum, who I am in awe of.

Part of what I do is advise on life insurance needs and god help the men when they say their wife doesn't need covering as she is JUST a housewife, Arfie opens up a can of whoopass on them :nod: who's gonna look after your kids, do the shopping, the cleaning, the washing, the ironing, make your meals and in most cases ensure the bills are paid and all paperwork needed in the house is done :grr: .

I know a few working single mums and I can't express the admiration I have for what they do (and when I try they don't believe me), sorry guys, but you brain surgeons and rocket scientists don't impress me, these ladies do :wub:

Arfie

I service Harrier Jump Jet ejection seats.

Martin bakers then??

Did you know they also designed a rather nifty aircraft called the DB5?

Not quite sure why sometimes, but here is what I do (I just love it though!!!!!)........

Is that regular US airborne or are you a special forces or even spy type thing?? :hyper:

Pretty boring compared to some but this is what I do, and yes it is me in the picture. :nod: The cats since died though!

d43.jpg

What I seem to have ended up doing...
housewife.jpg

What I also seem to find myself doing for other people most of the time....

sick2.jpg

I also try and spend as much time as I can with my pets, as they seem to be keeping me sane.

I'm also a bit of a

geek_inside.jpg

Im a manager at a branch of this famous fast food joint...

Attachments

• mcdonalds.jpg
    mcdonalds.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 69

Most reactions

Back