A Fishie World

Does it sometimes seem that your fish sometimes enjoys watching you just as much as you enjoy watchi

• Yup, my fish love to watch me all the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish just swim around.

• Maybe.

• No.

• Total voters
kaoani-white37.gif
Thank you for voting

PuffieBumble said:
trying to get some food out of you.
lol!! :lol: Yes it sure looks like that. Angelfish are so interactive! :D

My angel fish are like that too!!

I hjave 4 and they come and watch me when i am up at the tank and they distract me from what I might be doing!!

My kissing gourami does it as well but the angels are mad for it!

I find puffers are the most interested in me!! You can run your finger along the tank and they will follow you! :thumbs:

My platy's are very interactive too. they stare at me and wiggle around the top of the aquarium, asking for food.
my pearl gouramis also get annoyed every time I stick the siphon in the tank, they just sit on the bottem with their fins folded up and glare at me. :lol:

My tanks cycling with 6 SAE's i've seen them watching me many times, they also love annoying the cats by swimming accross the front right at the bottom when the cats are sat watching them, rest of the time, they tend to stick to the middle and back!

my angel likes to "lick" the heater and when i come walking up to the tank he swims over and up to the top for food :alien:

DrOizo said:
My fish watch me because they think everyhting is food!!! I go to take the canopy off and bloddy hell theres 60 fish looking at me!!
Same with my lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure how you guys feed your fish blood worms, i use some of my tank water.

Every time i put this little container in to get some water 9 times out of ten my mollie trys to get into it :fun:

Sometimes I'll glance over at the aquarium and see the cories and silver dollars trying to stare a hole through me! It's like they are sending subliminal thoughts, "you want to feed the fish NOW!" :D

Most reactions

Back