A Few Pics Of My Oddballs

what an awesome collection of fish, I bet the tank is stunning to watch.

They are all beautiful fish, but I dont think I have ever seen such a stunning plec, he looks really healthy & happy. :good:

he is and was my dream fish when I got him but I have a big decision to make as to whether I keep him or not, hes in a different tank which is going and he;ll have to go in the bigger tank. Not sure if he'll get all the food he should in there amd I;d have to watch him with the ray

The more think about making sure other fish get food the more I think I;ll have to sell the Oscars on . Was trying to feed the ray last night and nearly lost my fingers from the oscars lol who are just obsessive over food, fortunately the ray takes from my hand although hes a bit clumsy and the oscars and eel lie in wait to nick what he misses!!

let me know if you have to re-home it, it would be a great addition to the 6 footer im getting! hehe
no, in all seriousness, i hope you can arrange something thats best for you! its horrible when it gets to the point your thinking you have to get rid of a fish you really like!

Dave

I hope it works & you dont have to rehome your oscars :good: If not, maybe a temporary divider you could pop in at feeding time to seperate them while they feed?

Its heartbreaking when you have to consider rehoming a fish you really love, especially when you've found your fishkeeping mojo again, hope they all behave & it works out well for you

looks great si, iam loving the collection your building :good:

cheers pal I;m pretty much happy with it now lol

going to be hard getting used to just having the one tank apart from my sons tank with the Orientalis

That ray is very nice. I would love one of these. Maybe one day!!!

blimey looking back at this post I haven;t got half the fish now!!!

just sold the reedfish, sold the oscars few weeks ago to help the ray feed but he died, quite easily the most difficult fish I have ever kept and I failed despite trying really hard to indulge him,if I ever keep them again definately a species only tank for me
the L25 I;d had for ages I kept in a different tank but as I sold all my tanks bar two he was moved in with my Bichir and my Bichir attacked him!! that really upset me and the fire eel got a lump in hishead and died!!!

after havinga really settled tank fro solong I;m ppretty cheesed off. Going to run the tank with a couple of fish in their for a bit and have a good think about what to do with it in new year

Thats an awfull lot of bad luck simon :sad: , the ornate just ruling the tank by itself for now then?

Thats an awfull lot of bad luck simon :sad: , the ornate just ruling the tank by itself for now then?

pretty much

Going to sell the remaining fish and set up a pirnaha tank sometime in new year

Most reactions

Back