a few new pictures

Cheers, I'm loving the sevrum aswell, he's really shy at the moment, biggest in the tank yet the shyest (if thats a word)

the smaller green i got today is hanging out with the gold sevrums i already had.

and here is my gorgeous senegal birchir after he picked up a bit.

thanks so much to the Minions :-

Attachments

• DSCN4111.JPG
    DSCN4111.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 27
Yeah he's great, I just fed 8 crickets in there and not too sure where they all went!! Must of had 1 or 2 he piggy oscar has 3 or so.

Just an update I'ved added mela fix after all as, as someone suggested in the other topic his fins are looking a bit tatty at the tips.

was feeding time this afternoon and boy does the birchir know when there's food in the tank.

i dropped in a few lance fish and prawns and he was going nuts chasing after other fish trying to find it then he switfly swallowed a half peice of lance fish and then moved onto main course of a complete lance fish which was a few minute struggle!!

sorry the pics are pretty bad, was a rush to get them in.

Attachments

• DSCN4142.JPG
    DSCN4142.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 20
wow u got some nice fish!!! are the sev and firemouth going in your 200 gallon??? u should get more firemouths!!!! theyre pretty cool fish

the sevrums are but the firemouths will stay in the 90 gallon which will be my new community tank.

only the plecs, blue acaras, firemouths, S. Jurapari and pim pictus are staying in this tank.

Cheers.

the lance fish are the usual size about the length of a lighter so about 2inch, he's about 7inch now with a fat belly!!

You're senegal bichir is awesome! Mine can only take down large mealworms! Where do you get the lance fish?, I'm trying to plan my senegal bichirs' future diet, shrimp pellets and small pieces of frozen shrimp may not be enough when they get bigger :p

Most reactions

Back