A Bit Harsh......

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the jellyfish look like balls of string :X

I do feel sorry for the Bettas though, especially as all of them were beautiful :drool: :-( :-(

Mine included a link to another video that showed a betta being eaten by pirahna's. I have flagged it as animal abuse. How anyone could carry out such a thing, video it, post it on youtube and then brag openly about it is beyond me. :angry:
P.

yeah very cruel, expecially since there tropical not marine.
If the lid comes off then they probally would die.

found it ammusing if im honest :blush: obviously if the lids come off it wouldnt be funny, hope that guy doesnt keep messing around with doing that though

That whole site is full of sick idiots feeding alsorts to other fish, just reading some of the titles make you sick.

Is it just me or are the jelly fish not real. You can see a bit of string where there tied to the rock.

Very odd. The jellyfish just looked like a bad episode of Spongebob. I feel sorry for the Bettas.

Mine included a link to another video that showed a betta being eaten by pirahna's. I have flagged it as animal abuse. How anyone could carry out such a thing, video it, post it on youtube and then brag openly about it is beyond me. :angry:
P.

I saw that one and have also reported it. It makes me sick to my stomach that people could treat living creatures in this way, :no:

yes if those lids came off it would be a big trouble for the bettas. the interesting thing is the boyancy differential (hence the rocks in the betta cups. im pretty certain this was not a long term arrangement and more of a "fun with science" kinda thing. In any case, these threads that keep being posted here showcasing ludicrous things (such as this) which we of course would not do to our fish, are aimed to get a predictable response from other members and are not part of the agreed terms.
there is no reason to get people upset. with that being said, im closing this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back