A Big Molly

How is she today?

great. not stressed at all. swimming a bit awkwardly because of pregnant. no babies yet, but she is eating.

The babies could be pressing on her swim bladder.
Feed her some shelled peas aswell.

Thanks for the update.

swimming more awkwardly today, but she looks very close. like the heater's her new best friend. she looks very ready, and she's shaking as if to get the babies out of her.

She dosn't sound right to me. How is she today.

not swimming as awkwardly, swimming a bit more, not really around the filter. i'm getting nervous because i still see no babies!

anyway, i have new pics and was wondering how long you think she has until she drops.

sorry for bad quality

Attachments

• IMG_0027 2.jpg
    IMG_0027 2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0028 2.jpg
    IMG_0028 2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 50
She will have the fry when she ready. Be patient.
More worried about her at the moment.
How is she today?

im just a bit worried because she looked nice and ready when i bought her last week!

she does have a gravid spot and her anal area has opened up. would she look much worse if she is bloated? she is eating and stuff

she does have a gravid spot and her anal area has opened up. would she look much worse if she is bloated? she is eating and stuff

im just wondering thats all, just coz i have 2 mollies who never looked like that when preg, but it might just be the angle ;)

heres one, it was still another 4 or 5 days til she gave birth!

P1030300-1.jpg

P1030370.jpg

P1030298-1.jpg

P1030296-1.jpg

did she survive after? the thing is my molly is also really squared off, and i figured that if she was acting wierdly, she probably was ready. she stopped hanging out with the heater too.

Most reactions

Back