6ft Aquarium Cabinet 405 Filter Dorking Surrey

staffy3453

Reaction score
Im selling my 6ft aquarium with black cabinet(no hood but black top edging) in good condition with a few minor scratches near substrate level but in overall good condition it measures 6ft long x 18 inches wide x 24 inches high also selling 1 x fluval 405 external and various bogwood planted up etc call sam on 07532295659 anytime £300ono for aquarium and £50 for filter dorking surrey

[/img]

fish025.jpg

£250 for filter and aquarium and cabinet and planted bogwood? thats a really good price! ill even throw in the heater i just need to make space for my new 4x4 ray tank...

Don't need the tank or extra's, but am in need of a new external filter, will you sell separately and would you post?
If so, how about £45 delivered for the 405?

im going to keep it with tank for now incase someone wants it with tank, and would prefer collection only for the time being...sorry

ok because i have to get rid of it im going to lower it to £200 for the tank, cabinet, 405 filter, all the planted bogwood which i think is an amazing price i paid £90 just for the filter! it really is a lovely tank and cabinet

I can't believe someone hasn't snapped this up-its a bargain!!

My offer for the filter still stands if you change your mind.

Can you please advise what the total height of the whole set-up is? That's base of cabinet to top of tank.
How many people would you say is neede to lift the tank?

Thank you.

to sell in the classifieds you now have to fill out the form just a heads up i did the same lol or your thread might be deleted
regards scot :)

Ahh I Would Have Bought It For £300!! Shame Im Stuck Up Here In Aberdeen, I Could drive down but im afriad my Peugoet 207cc Coupe just couldnt take the weight Haha! Thats An amazing Price though :-(

Most reactions

Back