26 gallon 120L JUWEL stocking idea colourful please

I have found the video of the third photo and I think the blue fish is an electric blue ram. Rams in all their colours are quite delicate fish - they must have water warmer than most fish so there are fewer possibilities for tank mates.

NCaquatics' Pseudomugils would work in your tank and tap water. The tank is 60 cm/24 inches long.

I am so happy as you have given me a lot of options that I did not previously consider. I guess being a newbie you really think you know it all. It is much more complex that I imagined but i am glad i get to do this right.

Yes, definitely a theme! I am trying to do something a little bit oriental, will make my own tree, wood, dark rock, black sand and a few oriental looking live plants. Black background. Hency why I am keen for blue fish with contrasting orange or yellows.
Do you have any advice on a light bulb I could get for Juwel 120 Lido to further enhance that "mysterious" look. At the moment is very bright and if I must I keep it that way but if I could change I would love to.

By the way I popped in to my local pet shop and they had a black telescope goldfish and I must say I felt in love but unfortunately they need a big tank, but if I ever have a bigger tank, who cares about them super colourful Malawi cichlids... definitely getting a few of these black beauties. Amazing!

Just one more question, what about a pair of apistogramma agassizii? If so, what other fish they can share a tank with?

Most reactions

Back