240 Rescape - New Rocks

kiriyama

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hi, had these rocks laying around stubbing my toes for a while now, water change day so syphoned a load of sand out, moved the plastic logs and hid them with the rocks, water cloudy due to substrate getting disturbed so much and adding sand back in, much clearer now, the auritus have shifted a load of sand already.... Hope you like... :good:

Fluval Roma240 - Tanganyika Community

Cheers for looking, Sean

Nice looking tank, wouldnt mind setting up a tang tank my self.

Looks good mate, as I did mbuna Tang tanks look so bare in comparison hah

Hi, had these rocks laying around stubbing my toes for a while now, water change day so syphoned a load of sand out, moved the plastic logs and hid them with the rocks, water cloudy due to substrate getting disturbed so much and adding sand back in, much clearer now, the auritus have shifted a load of sand already.... Hope you like... :good:

Cheers for looking, Sean

Nice rocks, what type are they? Not being overly critical mate but I'd definitely add more rock. Maybe try and build it up a little at one side and put another smaller build in the far corner close to the shellies.

Cheers for looking, Sean

Nice rocks, what type are they? Not being overly critical mate but I'd definitely add more rock. Maybe try and build it up a little at one side and put another smaller build in the far corner close to the shellies.

Its big and heavy, only really using it to conceal the plastic logs that the auritus use as tunnels, might add a couple of pieces if I can find smaller bits, just bougt it from garden centre describes as landscape rock, been described to me as Carboniferous Age Limestone , or Black Rock Limestone , see link....

my link to rocks

Cheers, Sean

Nice rock mate, really like the look of it in the tank. Definitely looks the part. Is it really heavy aye? I've been pondering whether to put more rock in my tank but am a bit unsure because of the added weight. Got about 40kgs in there at the moment and while there's a load of wee caves, nooks and crannies I kept it pretty low to avoid any collapses and also because I want to add Cyps and want them to have a decent amount of free water to swim in without others hassling them.

Most reactions

Back