20 Gallon Planted Journey

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Update.
Bought another piece of driftwood. Re aquascaped and then propagated my vals. Also traded in my baby mollies and my albino bushy nose.  I also picked up the fluval 206
I absolutely love that filter. Water is crystal clear and the flow is perfect. My plants are reacting very well from the flow and the BBA is finally dying off. Last, I picked up some rotala. Really excited to see how they turn out
Shooting with T3i 1/80 fs 4 iso auto
pretty hard to get the "clear" shot.
Pictures galore 

Very nice pictures and tank looks good.

Glad the filter setup works so well for you and water is clear and flow is good.

Nice one!

Update, Rotala is coming in pretty nicely. Tanks if finally settling. My 206 is doing wonders for the water flow. Definitely keeping co2 levels stable and no more bba. Couldn't be any happier with the tank atm.:)

Bought some new products! Been loving them so far. Plants are really thriving. Also I picked up a 10k super daylight bulb and the light is much crisper now. Love this T5HO. Picture galore. BTW its so hard to pull focus on these beautiful tetras lol.

Great pics, really nice.

Well done indeed!

Thanks, Really appreciate it. Its hard to resist the temptation to not touch it for a while.

Just bought some assassin snails!!! Pictures to come

:good:
First time I've seem this, it's all looking great. The plants are really thriving. What's your secret to keeping vallis alive? Mine always melt off and die. :(
Great pics also. :)

Ah man. The tanktank look completely different now. I was able to farm the plants that I mainly want. Pictures soon to come maybe tonight us time

UPDATE,
Today I plan on picking up some rocks and add them into the tank. Needs a new look. But overall still looking good. Also I am very tempted to buy a 20 us gallong long tank and dedicate it to shrimp. Since I am currently breeding cherries to read Painted Fire grade. Also to breed some crystals. Pictures galore. 

Excellent pics :)

Tank really looks stunning, very well done :nod:

Ch4rlie said:
Excellent pics
smile.png

Tank really looks stunning, very well done
yes.gif
Thanks, I did something to the tank today as well. Going to do a water change a take some more pictures. Thanks for following!

Beautiful planted tank and excellent pics  :)

Your Tank looks amazing!!

I just started my planted tank, learning lots!

What plats did you find would propagate the best and can you give me a list of the plants you have already in the tank?

Thanks!
Glad your tank is doing soo well :)

Most reactions

Back