2 Shops, 2 Very Different Experiences

Hi

It's is a branch of maidenhead aquatics (fish keepers). It opened in August 2012 and is in leith mills shopping centre on Bangor road, just off Bonnington road at the great junction street end.

David

Maindenhead has been so honest to me and I have really appreciated that. I have two near me and prefer one to the other if I want advice on something.

Hope i am not thread jacking here but just wanted to share a quick experience I had last weekend that is along the same lines as the OP. I bought a hillstream loach from a local store about a month ago and as time went on i realized he was not happy and not suited for my tank so I called the store and asked if I could take him back. The lady said usually not but what is it and when did you get it...I told her and she got real nasty real quick. Said that they don't carry hillstreams and she labeled all of the tanks herself, I tried nicely to explain that i know what a hillstream is, that is what I bought from her store and that is what the tank was labeled as. She wanted nothing to do with that and continued to yell until I hung up on her. 

LFS's cant afford to give this kind of customer service and I will never shop there again and I will write bad reviews on the review sights to warn people away, there are plenty of family owned shops that care and give great advice, I found a good one and will stick with them. 

Most reactions

Back