16 Year Old Adam's 300 Gallon Display Tank...

do you still have the old 6ft??

im desperately looking for a 6ft or 8ft tank to replace my 4ft that was smashed when i was burgled :(

im going to combine my fish only with my reef to make one large reef :)

your tank looked amazing, but i struggle to see how you afforded it all...im 30 and still struggle to afford the bits i want for my tanks

After all that, might be looking to get back into the hobby again...

Will keep you all informed!

Just read your journel mate! Very, very impressive! Not just the tank but how a 16 year old lad has managed to find the drive and determination to create and build something as amazing as that. Your an inspiration to all fish keepers, young and old.

Will definetly be keeping an eye out for any future journels from yourself! Don't be a stranger mate.

I'd like to see you upgrade from that!.... What size you going for next?.... A few square miles of ocean! :lol:

Just read your journel mate! Very, very impressive! Not just the tank but how a 16 year old lad has managed to find the drive and determination to create and build something as amazing as that. Your an inspiration to all fish keepers, young and old.

Will definetly be keeping an eye out for any future journels from yourself! Don't be a stranger mate.

I'd like to see you upgrade from that!.... What size you going for next?.... A few square miles of ocean! :lol:

Hehe, will keep you all updated, but have something in the pipeline ;)

Most reactions

Back