10 Litre Aquascape

You'll never know how envyous i am of that tank. Completely amazeing, and quite massive. Dont stock it with goldfish. lol :hyper:

Thanks everyone. The tank is in its last stages of development now, ready for a final photo shoot soon.

I am already planning the next aquascape. It so much easier with a small tank, on the bank and timescale wise. I highly recommend a nano to anyone that has aspirations to become more involved with aquascaping.

Don't forget too, there's the forthcoming PFK Aquascaping Contest. Hope to see some TFF members there (I can't enter).

your tank looks amazing, great to see what you can can acheive on such a small acale with some amazing knowledge, you make the tank look huge

xXx

OMG!!!!! :drool: :hyper: :good: :D ITS SO BEAUTIFUl!!!!!!!!!!!!! *teardrop*

What plants do you have i there coz if its alright im gonna steal your idea!! :drool:
What fish are they as well?

Thanks
Tom.

George,
May I be the next to say bravo on the gorgeous tank! It wasnt published in TFH anytime recently was it? I could have sworn I saw it or something similar and just thought maybe it was yours :dunno: Anyway, your tank is breathtaking.

Drew

24W on a 2.5g tank? nearly 10 WPG! is it just me or does that seem like an awful lot?

Holy. . . . woah!!!
icon_megaeek.gif

I can't even make my plants in a big tank look like tank!!

Love the tank!!

GobyMaster

Very nice, it gives us newbies something to strive for... :good:

24W on a 2.5g tank? nearly 10 WPG! is it just me or does that seem like an awful lot?

No, it's not too much, actually. Nano tanks require more lighting to get the equivalent growing effect in a 20g with say about 2.5-3WPG, or even less. I have a similar-sized tank with 13W over it and it is a low-light tank in every sense of the word. George can explain the reasons behind this much better than I.

llj

PS. Awesome tank, George.

Most reactions

Back